Ile aux Cerfs: Private Day Cruise
- Visit Ile aux Cerfs and the Grand River South East waterfalls
- Go snorkeling and swimming inside the blue lagoon
- Discover the underwater marine life
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ with unlimited drinks
Sail into the longest lagoon of the island along the east coast, staying inside the barrier reef. You have the choice to visit the waterfalls of the Grand River South East, snorkel in the Bay of Deux Freres, or visit the famous Ile aux Cerf with all its activities.
If you prefer, you can just enjoy the beauty of the turquoise water. Then, sail further down to one of the small islands and moor nearby to enjoy a mouthwatering BBQ prepared by your experienced crew.
- Snorkeling gear
- BBQ lunch
- Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Oceane Cruises Mauritius, Royal Road, Trou d'Eau Douce, Mauritius (QQ6R+8W Trou d'Eau Douce, Mauritius). The local operator will collect you between 9:10 - 9:30 AM. Please wait at reception to be collected.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
• Please bring your swimwear, a towel, high SPF sunscreen, a hat or cap, and a camera