Île aux Cerfs Full-Day Cruise from Trou d'Eau Douce
Pickup optionalThese are the only hotels you can be picked up from in the North, Radisson Blu Poste Lafayette Resort & Spa, Mauritius Azuri Resort and Spa, Constance Prince Maurice, Mauritius.
- Join a boat trip to Grand River South East Waterfall
- Visit the stunning Ile aux Cerfs
- Snorkel inside the blue lagoon and discover the underwater marine life
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ and unlimited drinks on board
The catamaran departs from Four a Chaux at 9:30 AM and heads out to the lagoon. Sail in the longest lagoon of the island along the east coast, staying inside the barrier reef.
You have the choice to visit the Waterfalls of Grand River South East, go snorkeling in the Bay of Deux Freres, or visit the famous Ile aux Cerf with all its activities. Alternatively, you can just enjoy the beauty of the turquoise water.
Sail further down to one of the small islands, where the boat moors nearby for a mouthwatering BBQ prepared by your experienced crew.
- Snorkeling gear
- BBQ lunch
- Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Le Four a Chaux Restaurant, Route Royale Maho, Trou d'Eau Douce, Mauritius. Please meet at the activity 15 minutes before departure. A representative will be waiting to greet you and show you to the boat.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
• Please bring your swimwear, a towel, high SPF sunscreen, a hat or cap, and a camera
• The boat comes equipped with Wifi for your convenience