Trondheim Like a Local: Customized Private Tour
Pick-up serviceYou can start the tour at the hotel - your guide will meet you in the hotel lobby or meet you outside your Airbnb.
- Get to know Trondheim through the eyes of passionate locals
- Make travel about friendly people, not just places
- Learn about the city's many tips, tricks and best-kept secrets
- Customize your tour according to your interests
- Select the meeting place (centrally located), start time and tour length you prefer
Meet where you're staying to get familiar with the neighbourhood, find out about the best places to eat, the easiest ways to get around, and the hidden gems you might have missed. By the end of the tour, you'll feel comfortable navigating the city and confident that you have all the information you need to make the most of your stay. Through conversations with your Lokafyer, you’ll learn about cultural differences, local events, and what it’s like to be a true local.
The more notice, the better, as these tours are organized on demand and are completely personalized. With this experience, you won’t be just passing through the city, you’ll be part of it.
- Local guide ("Lokafyer")
- Customized private walking tour
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks
- Local transportation around the city
Prepare for the activity
If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, they would need to cover the cost of entrance for the Lokafyer (local guide).
Travelers can request a specific time for the tour.
This is a walking tour. It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
Children below 3 years old are free of charge.