Tromso: 6 to 8-Hour Northern Lights Chase with Photos
- Hunt for the Northern Lights phenomenon
- Have your photograph taken with the stunning aurora in the sky
- Enjoy coffee, tea, and biscuits
- Make use of the free Wi-Fi on-board
Your guide will tell stories along the way and explain the phenomenon. Once you see the northern lights, your guide will take portraits of you free of charge. If you choose to take your own photos, your guide will show you how to photograph the northern lights.
Enjoy coffee, tea and cocoa to keep you warm and awake. If you get cold, the bus is always heated and you may use this for shelter.
Of course the Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon so cannot be guaranteed. Should your night be unsuccessful, you can join on another day for a second chance to see the aurora, and enjoy a 50% discount.
- English-speaking guide
- Toilet and Wi-Fi on the bus
- Aurora portrait and landscape photos from that evening
- Coffee, tea, and biscuits
- Clothing, shoes, hats, or gloves
Prepare for the activity
- Warm clothing
• If you do not see the northern lights you can join another tour with a 50% discount