Split and Salona Cultural Heritage Day Tour from Trogir
Pickup optionalPick-up at your hotel is possible.
- Enjoy a walk through Split and visit the 4th-century Diocletian Palace
- Spend some free time visiting the shops and eateries in the old town
- Explore ancient Salona, and see the magnificent Roman-era ruins
Virtually every major site in the city center is covered on the tour, including the Diocletian Palace, St. Duje Cathedral, Peristil, the statue of Gregory of Nin, the Golden Gate, Vestibul, Riva, the statue of Marko Marulic, and the city clock.
After the tour you’ll have some free time to relax, have lunch, and do some shopping.
Continue on to Salona for a journey into the ancient past. Salona, located on the Dalmatian coast, is the largest site of antiquity-era monuments in Croatia, and is often referred to as Croatia’s Pompeii.
See the magnificent Roman basilica, and a number of fine marble sarcophagi in the Archaeological Museum of Split. Visit the Roman amphitheater and the coliseum as well.
- Air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- Experienced tour leader
- Admission tickets for Salona and St. Duje Cathedral
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses