Bled: Triglav National Park E-Bike Tour
- Visit one of the most picturesque mountains in the Pokljuka plateau
- Get your adrenaline pumping with an e-bike tour through some of Slovenia's highest peaks
- Sample local milk, cheese and meats
Spend some time admiring the breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and shepherds' houses before continuing to Uskovnica Mountain. There, enjoy a traditional mountaineer's meal. After lunch, try your hand at cross-country skiing and rifle shooting at a dedicated biathlon center.
Finally, head to Viševnik mountain and make a stop in Zajavornik plateau. In summer, watch the cows feeding and resting here. Throughout the year, see numerous little wooden shepherds' cottages and stalls. Finish your tour with a cup of organic locally-made sour milk with buckwheat "žganci", and watch how traditional cheese is made. Enjoy some cheese samples, served with delicious salami, before beginning the journey back to the starting point.
- Pickup and drop-off from certain hotels
- E-bike rental
- Professional guide
- Local snacks tasting
- People with mobility impairments