A 3 day guided tour to some of Transylvania's most picturesque and iconic towns, castles and monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up for Bucharest Downtown hotels & hostels
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
- View Sibiu sites such as the Big Square, the Liars Bridge, the Clock Tower, the Brukenthal Palace
- Visit the Alba Carolina Fortress, the largest and best-preserved in Romania
- Explore Sighisoara, one of the most beautiful well-kept medieval towns in Europe
- Visit Bran Castle, an intriguing 13th century hilltop fortress, known as Dracula’s Castle
- Admire Peles Castle in Sinaia, known as 'Pearl of the Carpathians'
- 2 nights accommodation in 3-star hotels in Alba-Iulia and Brasov (double room)
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Guided city tour in Alba-Iulia, Sibiu, Brasov, Sighisoara, and Sinaia
- Pick-up\drop off for Bucharest Downtown hotels & hostels
- Transportation by modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunches and dinners
- Entrance tickets to the sights of the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- A minimum of 2 people required for this tour.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- The company is not responsible for delays caused by traffic or any other external conditions.