Return Ferry Transfer Townsville to Magnetic Island
- Take on of 18 ferries that depart Townsville & Magnetic Island throughout the day
- Arrive in paradise in only 20 minutes
- Relax on a secluded beach or try an adventure activity
Nature enthusiast should visit the island’s koala sanctuary, explore the 25km of hiking trails, tour Horseshoe Bay on horseback and discover the snorkel trails at Nelly Bay and Geoffrey Bay. Head to Nelly or Horseshoe Bay for a water adventure with amazing jet-ski, sea kayaking or a snorkeling or fishing charter. The best way to experience North Queensland is on the water.
If you’re after relaxation, Magnetic Island is the perfect destination. Just a 20-minute ferry ride from Townsville, it feels a world away once you step onto this island. Dine at one of the many island restaurants overlooking the tropical waters of North Queensland. Relax at a day spa and enjoy beachfront accommodation.
- Return Ferry Transfer from Townsville to Magnetic Island
Prepare for the activity
• Child age: 5-14yrs
• Children 0-4yrs are free of charge
• Return tickets are open dated for 1 month
• Family: 2 adults + up to 3 children 5-14yrs
• On-site parking at the Breakwater Terminal, Townsville is available $8.00 per calendar day payable directly at the car park entrance
• All passengers traveling on a Family Return ticket must travel together in both directions