From Tours & Amboise: Day Trip to Chambord & Chenonceau
- Tour the 2 most popular castles in the Loire Valley
- Be amazed by the 426 rooms and 282 fireplaces of the Château de Chambord
- Taste delicious local wines
- Discover the Château of Chenonceau, built on the River Cher
Visit Les Caves Duhard for a wine experience and sample some of the wines of the Loire Valley at a tasting with a sommelier. Enjoy a gourmet selection of cheeses, charcuterie, and dessert. Continue to Chambord for a guided tour of the chateau and game reserve.
Admire the fine details of the largest chateau in the Loire Valley, including a double helix staircase by Da Vinci. Get dropped off in Tours at 6 PM or Amboise at 6:45 PM.
- Entrance tickets for each castle
- Guided tour of each castle
- Wine tasting
- English-speaking guide
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Please note that your guide can lead the tour in a maximum of 2 languages per minivan