From Toronto: Discount Bus Tour to Niagara Falls
- Save money on a discounted bus tour to Niagara Falls
- Visit a winery and take part in a wine tasting
- Explore the beautiful town of Niagara-on-the-Lake at Lake Ontario
Upon arrival, visit the Niagara Whirlpool and beautiful Floral Clock made of colorful flowerbeds. Your guide will give you a detailed orientation about Niagara and let you explore on your own for 2 to 3 hours. Use the time to enjoy a quick lunch and avail of some of the attractions. Ride under the cascades on the Hornblower boat or take a scenic helicopter flight above the waterfalls.
Then, go to the beautiful town of Niagara-on-the-Lake on the shores of Lake Ontario for another great photo opportunity. Return to Toronto and share memories of your amazing day using the free Wi-Fi on board the bus.
- Pick-up and drop off at selected hotels
- Transportation by bus with on-board Wi-Fi
- Ride aboard the Hornblower boat (can be purchased on the day)
- Lunch. There are many places in Niagara to choose from
When you get there
Pick-up possible from 4 different locations in Toronto: • Fairmont Royal York Hotel (across from Union Station): 100 Front Street W, Toronto, between 8:15 AM and 8:30 AM • Sheraton Centre (main lobby doors): 123 Queen Street W, Toronto, between 8:20 AM and 8:35 AM • Holiday Inn Toronto Downtown Centre (main lobby): 30 Carlton Street, Toronto, between 8:30 AM and 8:45 AM • Chelsea Hotel Toronto (Gerrard Street entrance): 33 Gerrard Street W, Toronto, between 8:25 AM and 8:40 AMOpen in Google Maps ⟶