From Toronto: Niagara Falls Day Tour
- Travel in comfort from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- Go to Niagara-on-the-Lake and enjoy a variety of wine tastings including the famous Niagara Ice Wine
- Drive along the Niagara Parkway to see sights such as the Floral Clock
Stop at Niagara-on-the-Lake and enjoy 45 minutes of free time to explore the boutiques and cafes. See the mouth of the river or grab a bite to eat. The town is also home to many of the renowned wineries of Niagara Falls, one of which will be your next stop. Here, enjoy free wine tastings, including the famous Niagara Icewine.
Take a scenic drive along the Niagara Parkway and marvel at Queenston Heights and Brock's Monument. See the hydroelectric power station, Whirlpool Rapids and Floral Clock. Continue to the main site of your tour as you journey to Niagara Falls.
Upon arrival at Niagara Falls, benefit from 3 hours of free time to take a Hornblower Niagara Cruise. Feel the thunder of the Journey Behind the Falls or get panoramic views from Skylon Tower. Enjoy lunch at the various dine-in restaurants or fast food joints near Niagara Falls or up Clifton Hill. Speak to your guide about taking a helicopter tour to get a view of Niagara Falls from the sky.
Then sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort as you travel by bus back to Toronto.
- Hornblower Niagara cruise (if option selected), replaced by the Skylon Tower during the Winter season
- Visit to Niagara-on-the-Lake with free time
- Winery visit and wine tasting
- View of attractions along the scenic Niagara Parkway
- Live commentary on board from tour guides in English (and German if available)
- Ontario sales tax
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Meet at 275 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M5B 1N8 (in front of the 3 Brewers Restaurant - beside the Shoppers Drug Mart (Dundas Square) Near the Eaton Centre) at 8:15 AM. Or at 340 Front Street West, Toronto ON M5V 3W7 (in front of the Tim Hortons Coffee Shop) at 8:40 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶