Toledo: Walking Tour and Cathedral Visit
- Enjoy a trip to Toledo from Madrid
- Visit the cathedral of Toledo
- Wander the winding streets of the old Jewish Quarter
- Enjoy free time exploring the city on your own
Its old Gothic and Renaissance architecture, and narrow streets and alleys, along with its well-preserved condition led to its listing as a National Monument, and as a World Heritage City by UNESCO.
Discover places your own way and see important monuments and historic neighborhoods. The entrance to the Gothic Cathedral is included and you will enjoy a visit inside at 3 PM.
- Cathedral entrance
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus
- Round trip transportation by air-conditioned bus
- Walking tour through the old town
- Cathedral admission and guided visit
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Tours depart from VPT Tours, Calle Ferraz, 3. Bus: line 74 Metro: Plaza España Station (lines 3 & 10) and Ventura Rodriguez Station (line 3) Please be at the tour office 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶