Toledo: Full Day Trip From Madrid
- Explore the Muslim, Jewish and Christian neighbourhoods
- Enjoy panoramic views of the city
- Discover the city's lovely streets and squares on your own
- Enjoy comfortable bus transport to and from Madrid
Discover the architecture and history of this city, exploring the Jewish Quarter as well as every essential monument and building. Alternately, if you want to sat back and enjoy a beer or some lunch on a beautiful terrace, you will also have plenty of time to do so. At the end of your Toledo tour you will return to central Madrid on a comfortable bus.
- Comfortable round-trip in a luxury VIP class bus
- Bilingual Guide
- Visit the most emblematic places of the city
- Explanations by an expert guide
- Panoramic sightseeing in Toledo
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up or transfer
- Food or beverages
- Entrance tickets to attractions
Prepare for the activity
- 9 AM: Plaza Las Ventas, Julio Camba Street, outside Las Ventas Metro station (exit Julio Camba Street). 40.430937, -3.663798; - 9:30 AM: Neptuno Cánovas del Castillo Square (Neptuno, next to the Tourist Information Point); - On Sundays, the tour at 9:30 AM starts in Bar El Brillante, Plaza Emperador Carlos V, nº8 (Atocha).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Accessible wheelchair tour. Minimum 3 days in advance to be arranged, please call or email the local tour operator.
You might also like...
Product ID: 133878