Toledo Card: High-Speed Train, Museums, Tour & Bus
- Discover Toledo without the queues
- Travel by high-speed train from Madrid, just 30 minutes away
- Take a guided panoramic tour of Toledo
- Enjoy free entry to the city’s major museums and monuments
- Tour the Catedral Primada and its museums with a guide
- Ride the Toledo tourist bus, and hear commentary with an audio guide
You’ll enjoy all of the following:
High-Speed Train (AVE): This is a return ticket, Madrid-Toledo-Madrid. The journey from Madrid takes just 30 minutes.
Museums and Monuments: You’ll have free entry to the city’s major museums and monuments, including the cathedral, Santo Tomé church, Santa Maria la Blanca synagogue, and San Juan de los Reyes monastery.
Panoramic Guided Tour: Enjoy a panoramic city tour with an official guide, taking in the area from the AVE train station to the center of the city.
Cathedral: Take a guided tour of the Catedral Primada and its museums. See history and artistic masterpieces from the last 700 years, explained by an official tourist guide in Spanish and English.
Tourist Bus: The Toledo Tourist Bus is an open-top, double-decker bus which provides a unique way to see the city sights. Audio is available in 6 languages (Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, and Portuguese). Free wireless earphones are provided.
- Train Madrid-Toledo-Madrid
- Entrance to the cathedral, Santo Tomé church, synagogue, and monastery
- Guided tour of the Cathedral
- Panoramic guided tour of Toledo
When you get there
Puerta de Atocha Railway Station. Atocha railway station: Viajes Reina – Grupo Vilar Glorieta de Carlos V Atocha Renfe (L1) High-speed train terminal - departures, Ground Floor – Madrid. It is just next to the small tropical garden inside the railway station. From Monday to Sunday: 08:30 – 13:30 / 14:30 – 16:30 Open every day of the year, except December 24, 25 and 31 / January 01 and 06. Phone: 91 467 70 02Open in Google Maps ⟶
Please arrive 45 minutes beforehand at the pick-up point in Atocha Station (Madrid)
Return time: 17:30
From Toledo’s railway station