VIP Electric Shared Bikes in Tokyo and Combos
- Get a guaranteed high-end electric assisted bike, battery fully charged
- Have your bike delivered to the easiest pick-up location near you
- Choose your bike size
- Enjoy a full-day bike rental with flexibility to return to any of the 580 docks in Tokyo
- Benefit from a free cycling courses e-book, showing city highlights and directions
- Stay safe and on course with optional helmet and mobile WiFi routers
With over 6,000 high-end electric bikes available from 580 docks around the city, there is no better way to get a feel for this very safe megapolis than to ride its many parks, back streets, and broad sidewalks with the wind blowing in your hair. The fish markets, Shinjuku’s Golden Gai, Shibuya Crossing, the new Olympic stadium, the Imperial Palace, and the Tokyo Skytree – they’re all accessible by bicycle.
This pre-booked service guarantees you get a fully charged bike, delivered overnight and waiting for you at one of the designated pick-up points. Select from two different bike sizes. Service comes free with recommended riding courses, fast, reliable chat support, and the ability to switch bikes as many times as you like throughout the day.
- Fully prepped and pre-reserved Tokyo electric city shared bike
- Bike Day Pass Usage (until 23:59)
- Fully charged battery good for 30km or 4-6 hours riding
- Free downloadable cycling course e-book
- Personal and 3rd Party Liability Insurance
- Water bottle, sunscreen, meals, beverages, etc.
Prepare for the activity
Five pickup points around Tokyo: * Shibuya: 3 Chome-6-7 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo-to 150-8360 (Behind Bosch HQ) * Tsukiji: 4 Chome-16 Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo-to 104-0045 (On main road in front of fish retail area) * Shinjuku: 2 Chome-11 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo 160-0023 (North end of park) * Akihabara: 1 Chome-11-1 Kanda Sakumacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo-to 101-0025 (Canal side of Shosen Book Tower) * Kojimachi: 3-6 Kioicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo-to 102-0094 (Under pedestrian bridge east side of Koicho Park Building) If you're having problems finding the pickup location, use the web app chat for support.Open in Google Maps ⟶
* Not suitable for riders of 4 feet and 7 inches (140 cm) height or less.
* You should have sufficient travel, injury, sickness, or accident (including sporting accidents) insurance.
* If you are having problems finding the pickup point, email us, or use our web app.