Tokyo: West-Side Street Food Tour
- Experience a 2-hour all inclusive street food tour of eclectic neighborhoods
- Sample 5 popular street food eats from local vendors and markets
- Gain a new appreciation for local flavours and Japanese eating etiquette
- Enjoy an eye-opening introduction to 2 vibrant areas of Tokyo
Take joy in sampling a wide array of popular eats from local vendors, independent markets and Japanese franchises as you wind your way through the rustic streets and never-ending 'shotengai'. Explore the urban landscapes, dingy backstreets, neighborhood attractions and mouthwatering cuisine that gives these culturally rich enclaves their distinctive character.
Leave content, with a new appreciation for local flavors, Japanese eating etiquette, and an eye-opening introduction to 2 captivating Tokyo neighborhoods.
- 5 popular street food eats
- 1 bottled drink
- Public transportation fee from Nakano to Koenji
- Local English-speaking guide
When you get there
Outside Nakano Station North Ticket Gates at 3 PM. Nakano Station is a moderately busy suburban station with only 2 exits, north and south. You will have no difficulty finding your guide waiting directly outside the north ticket gates wearing a blue & white baseball cap from 2:55 PM. Nakano Station on the JR Train Network can be accessed by- - All services on the JR Chuo Line, (orange line). - All services on the JR Chuo-Sobu Line, (yellow line). - All services on the Tozai Subway Line, (blue line). - Walking 15 minutes from Shin-Nakano Station on the Marunochi Subway Line, (red line).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This is an outdoor activity that may be impacted by the weather; in the event of rain, the tour proceeds as planned
• This tour departs on time, please don't be late