Tokyo Skytree and Bay Cruise 4 Hour Tour
- Skip the lines waiting to enter Tokyo Skytree
- Shop for souvenirs at the Solamachi mall
- Cruise Tokyo Bay and see the city's sights from the water
Skip the lines and head up to the first observation deck, at 350 meters. If the weather is good, you can see as far as Mount Fuji. Visit the Solamachi mall near Tokyo Skytree and shop for some souvenirs of your visit.
Next, enjoy a 40-minute river and bay cruise. From 17 March to 8 April, which is cherry blossom season, you’ll take a riverside walk to admire the spectacular cherry blossoms and then enjoy a 15-minute cruise on Tokyo Bay.
Final destination Tokyo River and bay cruise will change to Tokyo bay cruise. You can see great views such as the Rainbow Bridge and Odaiba area from the deck of the cruise, it’s a great 360 degree panoramic view. The bus will run through Raibow Bridge, see Tokyo Metropolitan Expressway and Tokyo bay area from the window before you start cruising.
- Transportation by coach
- Tokyo Bay cruise
- Multilingual audio guide
- English-speaking tour assistant
- Choice of drop-off points (Shibashi station or Shinjuku station in 2020)
- Hotel drop-off
- People afraid of heights
Prepare for the activity
Hananomai Edo Tokyo Museum branch. Address: 1-1-15 Kamezawa, Sumida-Ku, Tokyo. Meeting time is 1:50 PM. Departure time is 2:00 PM. Look out for one of the staff members holding a green and white flag in front of the restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• If it is not possible to take a cruise due to the 2020 Summer Olympics, an alternative activity will be provided