Tokyo: Secret Food Tour
- Gain insights about local food, history, and culture
- Learn from a passionate and experienced english-speaking guide
- Experience the history of the city, its food, the culture and leave with a satisfied mind and body
Discover the traditions and social functions of Japanese food in Ueno, Tokyo on this small groups tour with a maximum of 10 people. With this unique culinary experience, your guides will educate you about the nuances of seasonal Japanese cuisine. Eating in Tokyo is more than providing sustenance for the body.
The Tokyo Ueno Food Tour will take you on an adventurous food journey with delicious and mouth-watering local delicacies. Be entertained by stories of the city's history and culture. With all tours, there is a secret dish, which you will only find out about on the day of the tour.
- 3 to 3 ½ hours guided food tour
- 9 culinary stops and 6 tastings
- Pick-up and drop-off
When you get there
We will meet at JR Ueno station, outside its Central Gate in front of the huge area map near 'Hard Rock cafe.' There are several gates at JR Ueno, but it's just outside of the Central Gate (Chuo-kaisatsu in Japanese). Our guide will be standing there to greet you with our Secret Tours orange umbrella, so we are easy to spot ! In case you cannot find the meeting spot you can ask by showing this (JR上野駅 中央改札外のハードロックカフェ入口付近) to the local people.Open in Google Maps ⟶