Tokyo: Samurai Entertainment Night
- See the famous Kanda Myojin Shrine of Tokyo
- Enjoy a samurai entertainment show
- Enjoy food and drinks as you watch the show
- Take a picture with Japanese samurai
Following that, you will be invited to enter the restaurant, which is located on the same site. Following your arrival, enjoy a drink, dinner, or snack (if option chosen) until the show begins.
From 8:00PM, you will enjoy a samurai show that can only be seen in Japan. At the show's conclusion, the samurai will come out to the audience, at which point you will be invited to take a picture together free of charge.
- Samurai show
- All you can drink beer, whisky, Japanese spirits, wine, cocktails, and soft drinks
- Dinner plate or snacks (if option chosen)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Make your way to The Show restaurant located at Japan, 〒101-0021 Tokyo, Chiyoda City, Soto-kanda, 2 Chome−16-2, Kanda-Myojin Bunka-Koryu-kan B1. Please arrive at the restaurant at least 30 minutes before the Show time (8:00 pm) and enter from the dedicated entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You may not take photos or record during the show, but there will be time for taking photos at the show's conclusion