Tokyo: Private West Side Vintage Road Bike Tour
- Ride a one-of-a-kind handcrafted Japanese road bike
- Delve deep into the backstreets and remote pockets of Tokyo
- Stretch your legs on a brisk 20 to 25 kilometer ride
Cycle in style on a rotating lineup of road frames from the revered Japanese workshops of Zunow, 3Rensho, Nagasawa, Toei, Ganwell, Kalavinka, Nakagawa, Cherubim and company. Ride along backstreets, alleys, and riverside bike paths to discover the eclectic Tokyo wards of Suginami, Musashino, Mitaka and Nakano.
- Private 2.5-hour tour
- Bottled drink of choice
- Transportation by handcrafted road bike
- Children under 16 years
- People who can't ride a bike
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at Koenji Station, directly outside the ticket gates. The station is 6 minutes from Shinjuku Station or 18 minutes from Shibuya Station. Look for your guide wearing a distinctive orange, white, and green ‘Patagonia’ baseball cap.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• Participants must be competent cyclists and feel comfortable on a road bike equipped with drop handlebars and downtube shifters, riding under tight, crowded, and challenging conditions.
• You should be able to comfortably cycle 20 to 25 kilometers at a moderate pace.
• Basic cruiser style bicycles are available for those not comfortable or competent on a road bike.
• The pace is set by the ability of the weakest participant.
• Please note, in the event of rain or wet and slippery conditions the experience may be canceled.