Tokyo: Hayao Miyazaki Films and Ghibli Museum Tour
- Tour the architectural sites that sparked Hayao Miyazaki’s imagination
- Receive a delicious Totoro-shaped cream puff
- Enjoy the magical Studio Ghibli Museum
Together with your guide you will explore the grounds of Edo-Tokyo Open Air Museum, following which you will take another local bus to JR the Musashi-Koganei Station before taking a train to JR Kichijoji Station. Once departing the train, you will be taken to visit a local pastry shop to receive your delicious Totoro cream puff.
Later, explore the area of Kichijoji and Inokashira Park with your guide before entering the Studio Ghibli Museum. Your guide will escort you to the Ghibli Museum entrance, however will not be entering the museum with you.
- Guide's services
- Entrance fees (Edo-Tokyo Open-Air Architectural Museum, Studio Ghibli Museum)
- Totoro-shaped cream puff
- Transportation before, during, and after the tour
Prepare for the activity
The meeting spot is at the North Exit of Musashi Koganei Station, in front of the Japanese restaurant called "nonowa Musashi-Koganei EAST". Once you exit the station, the meeting spot is on your left-hand side.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card