Tokyo: Harajuku Omotesando Architecture Tour
- Understand that Harajuku/ Omotesando area isn't only for young girls
- See the famous architecture that you have always wanted to see along with the new inspiring works by emerging architects
- Learn about the history of Harajuku and Omotesando that is deeply connected from 64’ Tokyo Olympics and the coming 2020 Tokyo Olympics
- Understand the big difference with other famous boutique shopping areas such as Ginza
And trust me, you will fall in love of this area by the end of the tour. It’s just not enough to see in just 4 hours! You will begin your tour from the Jingubashi bridge in front of Meiji shrine, then checking out the one of the Tokyo's most impressive landmarks Yoyogi Olympic stadium from the distance, you will also see the modern and unique fashion boutique architecture such as The Iceberg, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Tod's, Sunny hills and Prada.
See some of Japan’s emerging architectural works between the big names. You will take a side trip to see the backstreet neighborhood to appreciate the different aspects of the area. You will also stop by at a cafe to have a short break while walking and enjoy some conversation (drinks at the cafe will be paid by individual).
- Meals & drinks
- Transportation fee to/from Harajuku Omotesando area
When you get there
In front of the cafe located in the big open space where the big wooden entrance gate of the Meiji Shrine (Meiji Jingu) stands. Meiji Shrine can be easily reached from JR Harajuku Station after getting out of the Omotesando exit. Simply walk towards the forest.Open in Google Maps ⟶