Tokyo: Crazy Cute & Kawaii Harajuku Food Tour
- Learn about Japan’s antenna shops that will bring all the flavors of the 47 prefectures to Tokyo
- Experience an afternoon of great food and pop culture as your explore one of Tokyo’s must-see districts, Harajuku
- Enjoy a crazy colorful “only in Japan” lunch inside a work of pop culture art
Harajuku is at the crossroads of international and local designers, artists, chefs and fashionistas. This area is so colorful and chaotic. Find out more than you can from the guidebooks and websites.
Explore the hidden gems with local experts. This Kawaii Food Tour is great for families, cute culture fans, foodies and especially those with a bit of a sweet tooth.
- 5 food stops
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is in front of the Omotesando Apple Store. 〒150-0001 Tokyo, Shibuya, Jingumae, 4 Chome−２−１３. Closest station – Omotesando subways station (Ginza, Honzomon and Chiyoda subway lines).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• If you are a single traveler, please email first
• Highly recommended for families
• Passport information is required for all participants aged 10 and above