Tokyo: Comtemporary Calligraphy Experience w/ a Master
- Experience unique calligraphy
- Practice writing calligraphy as much as you want
- Learn from a professional calligraphy designer
You will experience writing your favorite words by learning a few basic writing techniques on special paper. The master will teach you how to write your name in Japanese and teach you the meaning of each kanji character as well. Once you are finished, you can bring the paper back home with you. Upon request, the master can also prepare your writing digitally, so that you can print it on your favorite item, such as a mug, T-shirt, etc.
- Lesson fee
- English translation fee
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
When you get there
5F, 1-3-2, Shintomi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo (in Japanese: 東京都中央区新富1-3-2 5F) The nearest station is Shintomicho station, Yurakucho line, exit 3. Directions: Take exit 3, turn left and go straight. When you see LAWSON on your left, cross the road. Go straight until you see a green message board and white roof, then turn left. The office is located on the left hand side (in front of parking area and white building).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
• Not recommended for people who always wear expensive cloth
• Your clothes may get dirty
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 7 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 7 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 7 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.