Tokyo: 3.5-hour Sightseeing Bus Tour with Audio Guide
- Visit many of Tokyo's neighborhoods and learn about the major sightseeing spots with an audio guide
- Get off the bus and stop at one of Tokyo's most famous shrines, Meiji Jingu Shrine.
- Enter the famous Tokyo Tower and take the opportunity to ride the elevator for a breathtaking view of the city for an additional fee
Begin your tour at the Shinjuku post office and enjoy a drive past Tokyo’s highlights, including the iconic Godzilla Head, the Ginkgo trees lining Meiji Jingu Gaien avenue and the organized chaos of Shibuya crossing.
The final stop is in a buzzing commercial district at Nihonbashi station, though it is possible to leave the tour beforehand at the historic Imperial Palace.
- Audio guide in Japanese, Chinese, and English
- Free Wi-Fi
- Earphones to plug into the audio guide (new earphones available for 100 Yen for people who wish to buy them brand new)
Prepare for the activity
- Selfie sticks
• The bus is not air-conditioned
• The bus is equipped with hood in case of rain, however, passengers should take proper measures against cold or sunny weather
• Please note that only plastic bottles and cups with a lid are allowed on board
• Please note that all available seats are on the 2nd floor and there are no seats on the 1st floor of the bus