Tokyo Bar-Hopping Tour
- Experience the backstreets of Tokyo that tourists normally miss
- Eat delicious local foods in popular nightlife districts
- Visit 3 local izakaya bars with a friendly local guide
- Benefit from an all-in-one bar hopping tour, with drinks & food included (so you can come to the tour empty-handed)
During the tour, you'll be bar hopping throughout the city. Experience the backstreets of Tokyo and enjoy authentic street food like yakitori (chicken skewers), motsuni (Japanese stew) and grilled vegetables, along with local beer and Japanese sake.
Head to the Kabukicho area and stop at 2 more bars. Visit the bright and lively food alleys in Shinjuku. Unknown to most visitors, this area is popular with local office workers, drinking in tiny bars with their colleagues after work.
- 4 drinks and 3 dishes (enough for a full meal — select from menu)
- Visit 3 local izakaya bars with a local guide
- Photos during the tour
- Food and additional drinks
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is in front of the Uniqlo Shinjuku Nishiguchi shop (Shinjuku West exit). This is a 3-minute walk from the JR Shinjuku West exit. Your guide will be holding a sign that reads, Tokyo Bar Hopping.Open in Google Maps ⟶