Mt Fuji Day Tour with Kawaguchiko Lake and Gotemba Outlets
- Explore the sacred Mount Fuji to its 5th level, an UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Discover the best scenic point to take photos of Fujisan while at the remarkable Kawaguchiko Lake
- Taste the water from Mt Fuji at the Oshino Hakkai, another famous spot in the Fujisan area
- Shop for the cheap branded goods in the Gotemba Outlets
- Visit the hottest Arakura Sengen Shrine with five-storied pagoda
(From May to November)
At 11:00 AM, head to Fujisan Gogome, the 5th Station, where you will spend around 1 hour. Gogome is located halfway up Mount Fuji. Enjoy the view from the mountain, visit the traditional Japanese temple on the mountain and have a break at the snack shop.
(From December to April)
As the 5th level will be closed during winter time, you will head to another famous spot called Arakura Sengen Shrine nearby. This is the only spot where you can take picture of the five-storied pagoda with Mount Fuji. The cherry blossom is amazing during spring time as well.
At 12:30 PM head to Oshino Hakkai, one of the most famous spots in the Fujisan area, for around 1 hour. "Hakkai" means "Eight lakes" as you can find 8 different lakes located there. You can also taste the water from Mount Fuji, shop at one of the souvenir shops and grab some food for your lunch.
At 2:00 PM, visit Gotemba Premium Outlet for around 2 hours. Gotemba premium outlet is one of the largest outlets in Japan. The most important point is that you can see Mount Fuji from inside the outlet. Don't miss the chance to buy souvenirs at a reasonable price. At 6:00 PM, you will be dropped back at the Shinjuku Subaru building where your tour will end. Shinjuku is good for a night walk and dinner before going back to your hotel.
- Transportation to and from Tokyo
- English and Mandarin-speaking guide
- Entrance fee for the sightseeing spots
- Food and beverages
When you get there
Shinjuku Subaru building. Just a 1 minute walk from Shinjuku Station's Exit 9, a 2 minute walk from Shinjuku Station (Tokyo Metro)'s Exit B18 or a 3 minute walk from Shinjuku Nishiguchi Station's Exit 9. The tour leader will be holding a flag with the tour partner's logo at the corner .Open in Google Maps ⟶
• All children must be accompanied by an adult, and it is one adult for one infant
• Please note the itinerary may be adjusted in the event of a serious traffic jam