Flavors of Japan Food Tour
- Taste the building block of flavors and ingredients that have made traditional Japanese cuisine, world-famous.
- Visit 8 food stops showcasing the different flavors, regions and traditions of Japanese cuisine and green tea
- Have a delicious meal for lunch with choices of soba, tempura and sashimi sets, grilled fish, chicken or sukiyaki
- Sample Dashi (soup stock), regional snacks, egg roll (Tamagoyaki), fish cakes from Kagoshima, eel sushi, artistic wagashi desserts and green teas
- Discover this important history from the Samurai period to the present day with an expert guide
On this tour, you will visit 7 shops, each representing the different regions of Japan. Your experience will include a samplings of Dashi (Japanese soup stock), Tamagoyaki, (egg roll), Anago (saltwater eel), Kamaboko (fish cake) Katsuoboshi (fish flakes), satsumaimo (sweet fried potatoes) and Wagashi (Japanese dessert). You will enjoy exploring a special regional food shop and taste some amazing green teas from an innovative and yet traditional shop.
Enjoy lunch with choice of soba, tempura and sashimi set, grilled fish, chicken sukiyaki in a very serene, authentic place. Next, you will enjoy an authentic Japanese must do”activity, Wagashi experience. Enjoy an authentic experience with a Wagashi master that will make an intricately handcrafted dessert in front of you.
- One drink
- 8 food stops
- Choice of lunch options
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
When you get there
The meeting point is in front of Starbucks close to the famous Nihonbashi Bridge. (make sure you come to the one closest to the bridge as there are others in the area) The nearest stations are Mitsukoshimae Station which is just under the COREDO buildings. You can either use Ginza Line or Hanzomon Line to get there. Once you get to the Mitsukoshimae Station. Please follow guidance to Nihonbashi Bridge Or Nihonbashi Station on the other side of the bridge. about 8 mins walk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• Strollers are not permitted on this tour
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• A copy of your passport is required for those aged 10 and above
• There is a strict policy about starting our tours on time. This is to protect the enjoyment of all guests and the restaurant partners. We are sorry to say that if you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided
• Upon booking, kindly let the supplier know which lunch menu you’d like to have:
1. Grilled Fish
2. Chicken Sukiyaki