Tokyo Sky Cruising: 10-Minute Helicopter Tour
- Fly above Tokyo on a unique helicopter tour
- Admire the views of Tokyo Tower, Tokyo Skytree – and possibly Mt.Fuji
- Learn about what you see from the live commentary
Taking off from Tokyo Heliport, you’ll fly over the city’s main landmarks. See Rainbow Bridge, Odaiba, Hamarikyu Onshi-teien, Tokyo Tower, Tsukiji Market, the Imperial Palace, Tokyo Station, the Sumida River, Ryogoku Kokugikan, Kaminari-mon, Tokyo Skytree, the Arakawa River and Kasai Rinkai Koen.
The 600-meter panorama view is a new style of sightseeing. With tour narration there's no better way to enjoy the dramatic Tokyo skyline.
The activity duration is 40 minutes, and includes a 30-minute explanation and 10-minute flight.
- Sightseeing flight
- Flight insurance
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is Tokyo Heliport, 4-7-25 Shinkiba, Koto-ku, Tokyo. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the departure time. The nearest train station is Shin-Kiba station (JR Keiyo line; Tokyo Metro Yurakucho line; Rinkai line). It is a 5-minute taxi or bus ride to Tokyo Heliport Mae.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• Anyone who has been diving in the 24-hour period prior to the tour cannot participate
• The captain reserves the right to refuse participation by infants
• Pregnant women may not join the tour
• Groups of more than 3 participants may be split into additional groups
• If the tour cannot operate due to inclement weather, specific problems with the aircraft, other disturbances to flight operations or flight cancelation, you may ask for a refund or change to an another date
• You will be informed by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone if your flight is canceled for any of the above reasons. For morning flights, you will be notified before 04:00 PM the day before; for evening flights, at least 2 hours in advance. In some cases, even if you have arrived at the heliport, there is the possibility that your flight will canceled for reasons mentioned above. The supplier apologizes in advance for this