Northern Ireland Combo Pass: Causeway, City Pass & Titanic
- Enjoy the Giant's Causeway day-tour
- Take advantage of the flexible hop-on hop-off ability
- See the fantastic Titanic Belfast
- Book the date you wish to do the Causeway tour
Later, take the opportunity to cross Carrick-a-Rede, a rope bridge that spans 300-feet above the crashing waves of the sea below. The fee to cross the bridge is included in the cost of the tour. Other sights you will see with this pass will be Dunluce Castle, Bushmills Distillery and the most scenic coastal route in the world, the Antrim Coast Road.
With your city tour-pass, you will discover the best of Belfast. With 23 stops around the city, this is the ideal way to get to know the city. Along the route, you will see the Shipyards in Titanic Quarter, Parliament Buildings, Queens University and the political wall murals on the Shankill Road and Falls Road. At stop number five on the tour route is Titanic Belfast voted as the world's best attraction in 2016.
- Admission to Causeway Visitors Centre
- Fee to cross Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Admission to Titanic Belfast
- Luxury coach travel on Causeway tour
- Tourist Board accredited city tour
- Bottled water on Causeway tour
- Food and beverages