Lanzarote Day Tour of Timanfaya National Park Area
Pickup includedPick up is available at your hotel in Playa Blanca or nearby meeting point. Provide your accommodation details to organize your transfer.
- Discover unique volcanic landscapes in the south of Lanzarote
- Visit Timanfaya National Park, the filming location of several movies
- Stop at a winery in La Geria
- Explore the village of Yaiza
The centerpiece of the tour is the stunning Timanfaya National Park, which has been the shooting location for several films. The park’s terrain was used to represent the landscapes of other planets, such as Mars. See geothermal demonstrations on the Islet of Hilario, where the latent heat from past eruptions is still potent. Continue on a drive along the famous Volcanoes Route.
Surrounding the park you’ll find natural wonders such as the Sea of Lava near the white village of Yaiza. See Los Hervideros, El Golfo and the Green Lake as well. At El Camacho, you can take an optional camel ride. In La Geria you'll visit a winery. This area is known for its Malvasia grape vineyards and the unique methods the local have devised to cultivate the difficult land.
- Official guide
- Admission to Timanfaya National Park, Salinas del Janubio and Los Hervideros
- Stops at the Gulf and the Green Lake
- Stop in the town of Yaiza (with free time for lunch)
- La Geria stop and winery visit
- Camel ride