Tigre Delta: Boat Tour from Buenos Aires
- Take in panoramic views of the Buenos Aires coastline from the observation deck
- Cruise through the waters of Río de la Plata and the River Delta while learning about its history
- Explore Tigre aboard a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with a trilingual audioguide
The skyscrapers of Buenos Aires will be replaced by small houses along the water and boats become the only means of transportation in the region. At around 12:00 PM, you will arrive at the Tigre River Station.
After crossing the street, you will find the first stop of the Hop-On Hop-Off bus, where you can start to explore Tigre at your own pace. If you purchase the round-trip option, make sure you are back at the River Station at 3:45 PM, since the return boat departs at 4pm.
- Boat Tour from Puerto Madero to Tigre with Audioguide in English, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus in Tigre with Audioguide in English, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Alfajor snack
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Cecilia Grierson 400, Buenos Aires, Argentina. The local partner's office is at the water front, behind the building under construction. Go around the building to find the office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
You might also like...
Product ID: 237072