Tokyo: Digital Art Museum teamLab Borderless Entry
2019 GetYourGuide Award Winner
Recognizing the best experiences for travelers worldwide. Learn more
- Experience a one-of-a-kind digital art museum that only available in Tokyo
- Explore a three-dimensional space created with 520 computers and 470 projectors
- Blend into a digital world and take unbelievable photos
- Wander through the 10,000 square meters of immersive artworks
Wander through the 10,000 square-meter space and discover 5 different worlds housing 60 artworks. Revisit rooms and see how the artworks have changed. The artworks have no boundaries. They can move from room to room and even interact with one another. Because these artworks are “alive,” every time you step into a room is a new experience.
Explore a digital playground full of luscious colors, where the line between visitor and art is tossed aside.
- Admission ticket
- Drinks in EN TEA HOUSE
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- High-heeled shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Baby strollers
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
- Professional cameras
• Please note, that it is not possible to cancel or change the date of your tickets after purchase. You can change the date only for tickets purchased on the official ticket website.
• Please note, for safety reasons pregnant women are not permitted in some areas.
• Please note, it is possible to enter with a wheelchair, but not all areas are wheelchair accessible.
• Please allow at least 2 hours to explore the museum.
• Please note, the facility is dark with uneven ground and unsteady footing. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
• Please note, There may be long wait times for certain artworks due to crowds.
• Children under 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult of least 20 years. 1 adult may accompany up to 3 children.
• Children 3 years old and under can enter for free.