Last Minute Mtskheta and Tbilisi Tour
Pickup includedPick-up available at your accommodation in Tbsili.
- Get the chance to witness the Old Tbilisi
- Visit the incredible Narikala Fortress
- Take a trip to the Bath Quarter
- See the Jvari Monastery and Svetitskhoveli Cathedral
Travelers will visit one of Tbilisi’s newest attractions, the Bridge of Peace, which opened in 2010 over the River Mtkvari (also known as the Kura River). You will also have enough time to explore the nearby Synagogue, Armenian Church and Mosque, in addition to the Georgian Orthodox churches so fundamental to Georgian culture. End your Tbilisi walking tour by visiting the Oriental style sulfur baths quarter of Abanotubani to see the most famous bath, Chreli Abano.
Continue in the afternoon to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Mtskheta, the capital of Georgia (formerly Iberia) from the 3rd-Century BC until the 5th-Century AD. Located about 12-miles (20-kilometres) northwest of Tbilisi at the confluence of the Rivers Mtkvari and Aragvi, Mtskheta remains the center of the Georgian Orthodox and Apostolic Church, a perfect place for sightseeing. Shortly after this, you will then be transferred back to Tbilisi for your hotel drop-off.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation in modern, air-conditioned coach
- Petrol costs
- Guide-assistant service
- A bottle of water per traveler
- Travel insurance
- Meals and drinks
- Tips for the assistant and driver
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags