Tbilisi: Stalin's Secret Printing House and Homeland
Pickup includedPick-up from your accommodation in Tbilisi
- Explore Stalin's secret printing house
- See the wooden hut where Stalin was born and spent his early years
- Marvel at Stalin's person train carriage, used to attend post-war conferences
- Benefit from hotel pick-up and drop off
Learn about the history of the printing house, a prime location for the spread of the socialist revolution. Nowadays, the printing house serves as an office for the Georgian Communist party. After exploring the printing house, set off once again as you drive towards Gori, where the museum of Joseph Stalin, leader of the Soviet Union, is located.
At the museum, discover items owned by Stalin, including some of his office furniture, documents and photos. Outside of the museum you can find a small wooden hut where he spent his early years, as well as his personal train carriage that was used to attend the post-war conferences at Teheran, Yalta and Potsdam. After an exciting day of discovery, sit back and relax as you are transferred back to Tbilisi.
- Pick-up and drop off at your accommodation in Tbilisi
- English/ Russian speaking driver
- Petrol costs
- Entrance Tickets at the printing house and Gori museum
- Local guide at Joseph Stalin's museum and the printing house
- Bottle of water
- Wheelchair users