Tbilisi: Full-Day Kazbegi, Gudauri and Ananuri Tour
Pickup includedPick-up from your accommodation in Tbilisi.
- See one of the Georgia's most beautiful areas
- Journey into the Caucasus Mountains and learn the history of the area along the way
- Travel with experienced and safe drivers
- Enjoy a guided sightseeing tour of Tbilisi
In the early afternoon, you will experience Gudauri, a ski resort situated on a south-facing plateau of the greater Caucasus Mountain, 2,200 meters above sea level (in the winter season you can even enjoy skiing). Later on, you will see the People's Friendship Arch, which was the inspiration of the famous sculptor Tsereteli. It was built at an altitude of 2,384 meters in the Kazbegi district, on a cross pass near the Military Georgian Road.
Later in the afternoon, you will tour Stepantsminda (Kazbegi), a Trinity Church in Gergeti. Among the snow-covered ranges and on the slope of the majestic mountain of Kazbegi, you will find the ancient Georgian Trinity Church. It is located at an altitude of 2,170 meters near the town of Stepantsminda and the village of Gergeti, in honor of which it was named. It is widely known as the Trinity Church in Gergeti, but the Georgians refer to it as "Gergetis Tsminda Sameba". Following this church trip, you will have free time in Kazbegi, before you are dropped off at your accommodation.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals and drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• There is no minimum age requirement for this tour
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• This tour is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible
• The dress code is smart casual