Tbilisi: Canyons and Prometheus Cave Tour
Pick-up serviceWe can pick you up from anywhere in Tbilisi. We will contact you before the trip to clarify all the details.
- Take a walk over a bridge with a transparent floor
- Go boating at the bottom of the canyon
- Walk through a fabulous cave
Okatse Canyon is one of the most popular canyons in Georgia and is divided into two upper and lower sections. Extreme sports lovers can ride a boat along the canyon from the upper section, which leads to a waterfall falling from a height of about 12 meters. The walls of the canyon are covered with moss, and you can also view lianas which grow along the length of the entire canyon.
Following the canyon, your next stop is to the town of Tskhaltubo, where you will discover one of the most interesting caves in Georgia, Prometheus Cave. There, walk through a 1.5-kilometer-long tunnel whilst enjoying breathtaking views of stalactites, stalagmites, petrified waterfalls, underground rivers, and lakes along the cave. Following your excursion, you will have the option to stop for dinner, before being dropped off back to your hotel in either Kutaisi or Tbilisi.
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional driver/guide
- Door-to-door service
- Private tour
- Entrance fee to the Okatse Canyon
- 4WD car to Okatse canyon, which is 50 GEL per car
- Entrance fee to the Prometheus Cave, which is 20 GEL per adult
- Boat to the Prometheus Cave, which is 15GEL per adult
- Children under 4 years
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• Children under 4 years of age are not permitted on this tour