Private Tour to Sevan Lake Armenia From Tbilisi
Pick-up serviceTbilisi accommodation.
- See the ancient monasteries of Armenia
- Take in an unforgettable view of Sevan Lake
- Get to know the culture of Armenia
Take a short walk to Sharambeyan Street. Situated within the national park, the area, popularly known as "Little Switzerland" for its forested hills and picturesque houses made of stone and wood, remains home to many Armenian visual artists, musicians, and filmmakers. Browse through the small shops or discover an art gallery and museum.
Continue your tour to Lake Sevan - the Jewel of Armenia, known as the Geghama Sea. It is one of the largest high-mountainous freshwater lakes in the world. Here, visit the Sevanavank Monastery, the most prominent landmark of medieval Armenian architecture.
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Door-to-door service
- Entry/Admission - Monastery Sevanavank
- Visa related fees for the guests
- Entry/Admission - Bagratashen - Sadakhlo Border Crossing
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Visa if required
• Citizens of some countries need a visa to enter Armenia