Kazbegi: Full-Day Scenic Private Tour from Tbilisi
Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Tbilisi
- Discover Ananuri fortress
- Stop for photos on the Aragvi River
- Explore the history and beauty of Gergety Church
Visit your first destination, Ananuri fortress, a 16th-century castle complex. Afterwards, make the best of a photo stop near the River Aragvi.
On the way to Kazbegi, stop at Gudauri Ski Resort, at an altitude of 2200 meters above the sea level. From Gudauri, continue your trip to Gergeti Trinity Church, a 12th- to 14th-century monument erected on the southern slopes of Mkinvarcveri, at an altitude of 2170 meters. Learn all about this important temple, remarkable for its beautiful scenery.
After visiting Gergeti Church, arrive at Dariali Gorge on the border between Russia and Georgia. Finish you trip here, and travel back to Tbilisi.
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Lunch (available to purchase)