From Tbilisi: Last Minute Gori, Uplistsikhe & Mtskheta Tour
Pickup includedYour accommodation in Tbilisi.
- Visit the cave town of Uplistsikhe
- Discover the Stalin Museum in Gori
- Witness the Jvari Monastery outside Mtskheta
- See Mtskheta's Svetitskhoveli Cathedral
Follow this with a trip to the Joseph Stalin Museum in Gori, established in 1951 as a memorial to Stalin. Witness this magnificent complex, a large palace in the Stalinist style. Inside there is a small wooden hut, where Stalin was born in 1878. Explore an exhibition that examines his childhood and adolescence. You will also get to see one of the twelve copies of the death mask of Stalin, taken shortly after his death.
On the way back to Tbilisi you'll visit the Jvari Monastery, a short distance from Mtskheta. The monument is included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage sites. Then stop in Mtskheta city to see a masterpiece of Georgian architecture, the Svetitskhoveli Cathedral. After this, your friendly driver will return you back to Tbilisi for an evening of rest after a day of adventure.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Tbilisi
- Transportation in a modern, air-conditioned bus
- Petrol costs
- Guide-assistant service
- A bottle of water per traveler
- Travel insurance
- Meals and drinks
- Tips for the assistant and driver