From Tauranga: Half-Day Dolphin and Wildlife Cruise
- Enjoy a half-day wildlife and adventure experience in the Bay of Plenty
- See some of the best marine diversity in New Zealand
- Sip a cold beverage from the onboard bar with regional wines, locally brewed beer, and non-alcoholic drinks
- Listen to the captain's commentary and learn about the local marine wildlife and Bay of Plenty area
- Take some amazing photographs
Watch seasonal seabirds, penguins, seals, whales, sunfish, school fish, sharks, orca, and even turtles. Passenger numbers are limited for comfort and to enable a more personal experience. The large spacious boat is also ideal for families.
The Captain and experienced crew will be more than happy to share their marine knowledge with you and will provide fascinating commentary and point out all that they see so you won’t miss a thing.
You can also enjoy a drink from the onboard bar as you relax and soak up the sun. Don’t forget your camera as you are able to get up close to wildlife, making it a photographers dream for those once in a lifetime snaps.
You will return to Tauranga by 2:00, giving you the rest of the day to explore this beautiful region, the Bay of Plenty, or continue your travels.
- 4 to 5 hour cruise on a comfortable cruising vessel with a large open sun-deck & 360° views
- An experienced captain and friendly, professional crew
- Live informative commentary
- Onboard books and resources
- Onboard bathroom
- Onboard communal BBQ
- Lunch and drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• Please bring bottled water, a warm jacket and/or layered clothes, an Eftpos card or cash (in order to buy drinks and snacks from the bar), your own lunch (either a packed lunch or bring food for cooking on communal onboard BBQ), sunscreen, sunglasses, a camera, binoculars.