Salou: PortAventura Costa Caribe Aquatic Park Ticket
- Discover Costa Caribe Aquatic Park with the full-day ticket
- Explore 17 attractions and water slides
- Experience the highest freefall slide in Europe
- Brave the 6 lanes of the Amazing Racer
- Swim in Caribbean themed swimming pools, with pirate adventures for the kids
- Hunt for pirate treasure, or just relax on a sun lounger
Located in the heart of the Costa Daurada on the Catalonian coast, the amazing water park will plunge you into refreshing adventures, where you can practice rafting, go down water slides, or just relax in the sun on a lounger. Even young children can have bags of fun at the Caribbean-themed playground.
Listen to the sound of the waves, combined with reggae music in every corner of the park. Explore more than 50,000 square meters (over 538,000 square feet) of tropical plants and water rides. Search for pirate treasure, travel full-speed down rapids, surf the waves of the vast pool, or relax in the calm waters of the river that borders the Aquatic Park.
All this and more is waiting in a dream setting among palm trees, fantastic bars, restaurants and exotic vegetation that will transport you to the heart of the tropics.
Portaventura World 2019 Opening dates and times:
July -September 7 (10:00 AM–12:00 AM), July 20, August 10, and September 7 (10:00 AM–2:00 AM)
September 8-September 15 (10:00 AM–8:00 PM)
September 16– December 31 (10:00 AM–7:00 PM)
September 21, 28, October 5, 19, 26, November 1, 2 (10:00 AM-11:00 PM), October 12, 31 (10:00 AM–1:00 AM) The park is closed in November and December except the above dates.
Caribe Aquatic Park
July 1–September 1 (10:30 AM–7:00 PM) September 2–15 (10:30 AM– 6:30 PM) The park is closed in November and December.
July 1–September 7 (10:30 AM–7:00 PM)
September 8–December 31 (10:30 AM–5:00 PM) November 8, 15, 22, 29, 05, 13, 20 (10:30 AM– 5:00 PM) The park is closed in November and December except the above dates.
- Full-day ticket to the Costa Caribe Aquatic Park
- Skip-the-line entrance to the park
- Parking (private parking costs 12€, but there is also free public parking)
- Games and express tickets
- Food and beverages
- Multiple entrances
Prepare for the activity
Address: Avinguda del Batlle Pere Molas, Km. 2, 43480, Tarragona, Spain. Port Aventura is about an hour away from Barcelona Airport and only 15 minutes from Reus Airport. In addition, the park has its own train station, and a direct exit off the AP-7.Open in Google Maps ⟶