Godfather vs Mafia Tour from Taormina with Sicilian Lunch
Pickup includedPick-up at your accommodation in Taormina, Letojanni or Giardini
- Visit small villages used as filming locations for The Godfather movie
- Hear about the real story of the Mafia, its structure and clan wars
- Enjoy a typical Sicilian lunch accompanied by an Etna white wine
Learn about the history of the Sicilian Mafia and how it spread throughout Italy. Hear about the Mafia clan wars for control of the territory.
The second stop is Forza D'Agro, another small village where the movie was filmed. After a walking tour stop for lunch in a charming elegant restaurant. Enjoy a plate of fresh pasta with sicilian wine from the Etna region on a terrace overlooking the Sicilian coast.
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned Mercedes minivan
- Pick-up and drop off at your accommodation in Taormina, Giardini Naxos or Letojanni
- Licensed native English-speaking guide
- Walking tour of Savoca and Forza D'Agro'
- Typical Sicilian light lunch with wine on a terrace overlooking the sea