Explore Siracuse is possibly the most important historical tour. Our local guide will bring all to life. Wander in the ancient Greeks footsteps in the archaeological park and then continue to discover the picturesque old town of Ortigia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Starting time 8:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Imagine the Greek tragedies in the largest Greek theatre of Sicily
- Poke your head in the cave called Dionisiys ear where the prisoners' every whisper was brought to the surface by its acoustics
- Stroll down the cobbled streets of the picturesque old town of Ortigia with its intricate Baroque architecture
- Entrance fees
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Taormina Bus Terminal, Piazza Luigi Pirandello, 98039 Taormina. Pick-up time: 7:30 amOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Restrictions: Walking difficulties due to some brisk walking.
- What to Bring: Comfortable shoes. Sun hat in summer time.
- Passport (and visa) required. If under 18 free entrances.
- Excursion is suitable also for families.