Casablanca: Tangier Day Tour by High-Speed Train
Pick-up includedYour hotel in Casablanca.
- Wander through Tangier and its wonderful outskirts and various residential districts
- Enjoy a wonderful ride along the Atlantic Coast in the extreme northwest of Africa
- Explore the Moroccan products which fill the stalls of the Bazaar
From here, you will begin touring around Tangier and its surroundings, including the Spartel Cape and the Hercules Caves. From this point you will receive exceptional views of both the strait of Gibraltar and the Atlantic Ocean.
You will then visit the Kasbah district next to the port, and the old Medina, complete with its craftsmanship shops and the magnificent Minaret. You will have the opportunity to pass by the Grand Socco, where multiple small hotels have previously accommodated famous artists and writers such as Matisse, Camille Saint Saens and Paul Bowles.
- Professional local guide
- Hotel/train station pickup and drop off (in both Casablanca and Tangier)
- Round-trip fast-train ticket
- Tangier sightseeing tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)