Private Taipei Night Tour
Pick-up serviceYour hotel in Taipei. Please provide the address beforehand.
- See the main sights of Taiwan illuminated at night
- Enjoy a pick-up and drop off service
- Sample local food at a market
The first stop will be the best temple in Taipei - Paoan Temple. It is beautifully ornate and quiet, so you can really savor the serenity and soak in the amazing architecture. Near the Paoan Temple is a market selling street food. Little-known by tourists, you can sample authentic and delicious food.
Then, head to Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, and see the twin National Theater, Concert and Memorial Hall illuminated by light. Marvel at this elegant place and feel immersed in the history of Taiwan.
On your way to Elephant Mountain Trail, you'll pass through the most iconic building of Taiwan - Taipei 101. Take pictures of this impressive skyscraper.
- Pick-up and drop-off service in Taipei City
- Selection of street food
- Local Guide
- Driver fee
- Parking fee
- Taipei 101 Observatory admission ticket (optional)
- Additional food and drink
When you get there
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
• Regrettably this tour is not wheelchair accessible
• You should not carry more than 1 piece of cabin sized luggage on this tour
Product ID: 89925