WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- Stroll through all the diverse terrains of Australia without leaving Sydney
- Walk with kangaroos and spot tough yellow-footed rock-wallabies
- Admire colorful butterflies and scary snakes
- Say hello to Rex the crocodile
- Meet the zoo keepers, who give entertaining talks
Enjoy interactive displays, inspiring and entertaining keeper talks, and enhanced walk-through habitats with kangaroos. Located in the heart of Sydney at Aquarium Wharf in Darling Harbour, it is a fantastic world inside. A world where beautiful butterflies and snakes lurk in the foliage, and turtles and crocodiles glide through the water.
You will see the jagged rocks of Wallaby Cliffs to spot yellow-footed rock-wallaby, the toughest and most adapted animal in Australia, and seek out hairy-nosed wombats that munch the grass and shelter down deep burrows.
Travel through a recreation of the Daintree Rainforest and Kakadu Gorge. Marvel at the endless variety of the Northern Territory’s Top End landscape. And look down deep gorges, see grassland, experience floodplains, and visit the estuary flats.
- WILD LIFE Sydney entry
- Close encounters with koalas and other iconic marsupials
- 9 authentic Aussie-themed habitat zones to walk through
- Over 100 species of Australian animals
- Guided tour
- Photo with the koalas
Prepare for the activity
WILD LIFE Sydney is located on Darling Harbour next to Sydney Aquarium. Services to Darling Harbour depart from Circular Quay Wharf 5 about every 30 minutes. Please check timetables for full schedule by calling Transport Info 131 500 or at www.131500.com.auOpen in Google Maps ⟶