Sydney Tower Eye: Fast-Track Entry with Observation Deck
- Get sky-high views of Sydney in every direction from the top of the Sydney Tower Eye
- See as far as the Blue Mountains, and admire Sydney's beach-side neighborhoods from afar
- Soar across the Sydney skyline on a virtual 4D cinema experience
- Go straight to the prepaid voucher queue to gain faster entry
Nestled at the highest point of the city, the Observation Deck offers the ultimate view of Sydney’s beaches and neighborhoods, with vistas as far as the Blue Mountains. Offering both day and night viewing slots, state-of-the-art multilingual touchscreens provide an interactive introduction to some of the city’s famous landmarks, and the high-powered binoculars give you an even closer look.
Then, uncover a new dimension to Sydney with the brand new 4D cinema experience. See what makes Sydney work, through a new perspective of spectacular footage that transports you across Sydney Harbour and coastline, and takes you to iconic landmarks and events.
- Fast-track entry to Sydney Tower
- 4D cinema show
- Free WiFi
Prepare for the activity
Sydney Tower Eye is located in the new Westfield Shopping Centre, at the corner of Pitt Street and Market Street. Go to level 5 and follow the signs from the food court. If coming from the foodcourt side (near fratelli fresh) you need to walk all the way through the foodcourt to the other side of the building and then you will find the escalator to level 5. You can also get a lift up to level 5! Entry into Westfield is from all streets. The nearest train stations are: Wynyard, Martin place or St James - all walking distance to get to the tower.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Sydney Tower Eye is closed on Christmas Day