Sydney Opera House: Carmen Opera Tickets
- See a world-class opera at the iconic Sydney Opera House
- Admire the vibrant and colorful production of Bizet's opera, Carmen
- Marvel at the incredible costumes and set design
Carmen has no patience for the men that fawn at her feet, but she is intrigued by the shy Don José. Arrested for beginning a fight, Carmen seduces Don José to win her freedom, and convinces him to desert the army to join her in the gypsy life of liberty.
But her wandering eye has already found another lover: the dashing bullfighter, Escamillo. Don José’s jealousy is fierce, Escamillo’s passion is determined, and Carmen’s fate is set in the cards. Watch this amazing show in an iconic venue.
- Performance ticket
- Food and drinks
- Parking and transportation
Prepare for the activity
Sydney Opera House main box office; Bennelong Point, Sydney NSW 2000. The performance takes place in the Joan Sutherland Theater. Your tickets will be available for collecting at the Sydney Opera House box office one hour before the performance starts, under the same name used for your GetYourGuide booking. Getting there: You will be required to provide photo ID to collect your tickets. It is not necessary to present this voucher. Many buses, trains and all ferries stop at Circular Quay. From there it is a 10-minute walk to the Sydney Opera House. Taxis can drop you off near the roundabout at the end of Macquarie Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• An extra layer is advised because it can get cold in the theater
• All the operas have English subtitles projected above and on the side of the stage
• Performances of Carmen will also have simplified Chinese subtitles projected above the stage