Sydney Harbour: Tall Ship Afternoon Cruise
- Discover Sydney Harbour on an authentic tall ship
- Join the crew and help set sail
- See Harbour Bridge, the Sydney Opera House, and more
Get involved and make the most of this interactive, unique cruise. Try your hand at steering, or help with the sails. If you'd like to heave on a rope, you can. Otherwise, simply sit back, relax, and enjoy the entertainment provided by your friendly crew.
You will get to hear some of Sydney’s rich history and tales of Sydney’s only authentic timber tall ships. You will feel like you are being transported back to days gone by, and will be able to say you know what it was like for the sailors of yesteryear.
Make sure to bring your camera to capture the best of Sydney Harbour. And expect to be the subject of many a happy snapping tourist, delighted at the sight of your tall ship in Sydney Harbour.
- 1.5-hour harbor cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Mast climb (available for purchase)
- Drinks package (available for purchase)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is located between Park Hyatt Hotel and the Overseas Passenger Terminal. One of the crew will be there at least 30 minutes before the cruise departure time to welcome you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
• Children under 3 years old go free of charge but must be permanently supervised by the parent or guardian
• Children between 4 and 14 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult
• To be entitled to a child ticket you must be aged between 4 and 14 years old at the time of the cruise
• You must be 21 years old and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol
• Please note that boarding begins 15 minutes prior to the cruise departure
• The tour is conducted in all weather except in the case of extreme weather events like hurricanes